Pre-Qualify For Your Mortgage
You might have an idea of the loan payment and mortgage you can afford when you start looking at buying a house. But, the bank may feel differently. It’s always best to pre-qualify for a mortgage so you know exactly how much a financial institution would be willing to lend you. David Morris Group will help you pre-qualify for your mortgage.
Don’t Go Shopping for a New Home Before You Know Exactly How Much You Can Spend
In the pre-qualification process, you will find out:
- Exactly how much home or land you can afford.
- How much cash you will need for the down payment.
- The minimum down payment, and advantages of higher down payments.
- What the bank feels you can afford for a monthly payment.
- We help buyers pre-qualify for mortgages every day. Simply fill out the form below to get started.
We realize your personal information is private, and we will not distribute it to anyone other than to our preferred mortgage broker. This service is provided free of charge, without any obligation on your part. It is part of our job as top-ranked real estate experts in Reno, Sparks and Lake Tahoe to offer services such as these.
Once you fill out the form below, we will quickly process your information and get right back to you!
David has more than 30 years of successful real estate experience and understanding ofthe northern Nevada region.