If you’re missing Food Truck Fridays and wanting to reminisce on some of Reno’s favorite food trucks, you’re not alone. We’ve put together a list of some of the best food trucks to check out.
- Paisan’s Old World Deli & Catering – Sandwiches, tacos, and pasta dishes make this food truck the perfect lunch spot. Check here for there current food truck location or visit their restaurant location at 6550 Longley Ln, Suite 110.
- The Fix Falafel – This food truck is serving up tasty treats that are 100% vegan. They’re specializing in falafel and hand-cut fries! For updates on where they’ll be serving up their food, follow them on Instagram.
- Java Ship Coffee – This mobile vegan beverage and dessert trailer serves a wide variety of locally roasted and organic espresso drinks, organic teas, and more. Check their Facebook page for updates on where they’re located.
- Fuego Habanero – Taco trucks were the first ones to make food trucks so popular, and Fuego Habanero is known for its tacos and burritos.
- Kika’s All Kine Grindz – Serving up authentic Island style BBQ and Hawaiian cuisine, Kika’s All Kine Grindz is bringing the aloha spirit to Reno.
- Slater’s Ding-a-Wing – The award-winning wings have been a staple of Wingfest, and they continue to shake up the community with their wings, tenders, and sauces. Be sure to follow their journey on Facebook.
- Big Blue Q of Tahoe – One of a kind menus with locally sourced produce and the freshest ingredients means food that is exceptional in taste. They can be found around town and are also available for catering, events, and private dinings. See where they’ll be next on Facebook.
- Codfather – With a love for fish and chips and serving the people of Reno, the Codfather was born. If you’re looking for a place to enjoy fresh seafood, check out where the Codfather will be next on their Facebook page.
Food trucks are ingrained in Reno’s culture and the events that call these local traveling eateries to us draw a lot of people together. While we’re missing Food Truck Fridays, there are still so many ways you can support your favorite food trucks and the Reno community.
If you have questions about Reno’s culture, the local real estate market, or what we love about Reno, contact the David Morris Group. We’re more than happy to help you buy or sell your home. Give us a call at (775) 828-3292.